ETERNOX® PEPTIDE CRÈME
This lightweight crème is formulated with the goal of decreasing the appearance of lax neck skin and reducing forehead wrinkles and other facial lines while moisturizing. Ingredients include our patented Soluble Keratin Peptides to help visibly reduce signs of aging.
- Formulated to help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Lightweight and absorbs quickly
- Ideal for all skin types
This light, airy crème richly hydrates deep within the skin. For wrinkle reduction therapy, apply crème to face, eyelids and neck twice daily. May also be used daily as a light, silky facial moisturizer.
For best results, use NuPeel® Natural Enzyme Peel 2-3 times a week prior to applying the Eternox® Peptide Crème.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline®)
- Patented soluble keratin peptides
- Hyaluronic acid
- Pure, cold-pressed Aloe barbadensis leaf extract
- Botanical extracts
Registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Does Not Contain:
- Exclusive combination of three patented peptides
- Helps increase skin smoothness
- Helps reduce the appearance of moderate lines and wrinkles
- Formulated to help extend and enhance the results of injectables received from a physician
- Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, Soluble keratin peptides, Cyclomethicone, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Hypnea musciformis extract, Cetearyl alcohol, Water, Tridecyl stearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl stearate, Peg-100 stearate, Ceteareth 20, Sargassum filipendula extract, Neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, Hyaluronic acid, Glycosaminoglycans, Biosaccharide gum-1, Palmitoyl-oligopeptide, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-3, Extracts of: Cucumber, Green tea leaf, Grape seed, Echinacea angustifolia, Comfrey, Chamomile flower and Gelidiela acerosa, Tocopheryl acetate, Sodium PCA, Allantion, Panthenol, Sodium hyaluronate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sorbitol, Tridecyl trimellitate, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Butylene glycol, Diazolidinyl urea, Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Blue 1