Get natural-looking coverage and an ageless complexion. This light-weight foundation powder goes on smooth and seamless, concealing imperfections for a truly flawless appearance. Comprised of High Impact Pigments, natural/organic nutrients, Perfecting Crushed Foundations evens the skin tone, concealing discoloration, minimizing the appearance of pores, and reducing the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving behind a polished, uniformly brilliant finish. Emani products are formulated with the latest cutting edge technology to produce longer lasting wear while protecting your skin from environmental impurities.
Recommended Skin Types: Perfecting Crushed Foundation is recommended for all skin types and is particularly effective on ultra-sensitive and acne-prone skin types as well as rosacea.
– Provides full coverage with a beautiful semi-dew finish
– Coats the skin in a breathable, protective barrier that prevents environmental damage and pollution from aging the skin
– Minimizes the appearance of pores and diminishes the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
– Gives the skin a flawless porcelain finish
– Contains Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, a purifying micronutrient that promotes skin health
– Blend-able makeup that can be layered for added concealment and a blended appearance
• On clean and moisturized skin, apply the Perfect 10 Primer & Serum
• Tap a small amount of the foundation into the lid
• Use a blending sponge, dab foundation powder onto the cheeks, chin, forehead and blend
• Brush application: use a powder brush, swirl the brush onto lid to pick up foundation powder
• Tap off excess powder, dab powder onto cheeks, chin, and forehead – blend outwardly
• For heavier coverage over dark circles around the eye area or discolorations, use a concealer brush with a tapping, pressing and buffing motion
Mica, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract , Silica, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract, Aqua, Titanium Dioxide. ± Iron Oxides( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).