#1 Bronzer and voted as a “must have” by top makeup artists. Give your skin a natural, sun-kissed and luminous HD finish, featuring High Impact pigments that enhance facial contours for a striking symmetry. The optically transparent particles transform the look of skin by diffusing and refracting light to cast a seamless canvas. Emani makeup is 100% vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. Emani products are composed of minerals, natural/organic nutrients and formulated with the latest cutting edge technology to produce longer lasting wear while protecting your skin from environmental impurities.
– Natural, mineral formula nourishes the skin while it beautifies
– Gives the skin a natural-looking, healthy, sun-kissed glow
– Duo shades can be used as a blush or a bronzer
– Highlights areas naturally hit by the sun to impart a natural luminescence to your complexion
– Protects the skin with a physical barrier to environmental age factors
– Non-irritating formula won’t clog pores, cause breakouts, or irritate sensitive skin
– Three gorgeous shades to match any skin-tone and accommodate any look
– All-natural, vegan formula provides breathable coverage
1. After applying foundation, use a blush/contour brush
2. Apply the matte side of the bronzer under the cheek bones in an inverted “C” motion as if you’re cupping the apples of your cheek
3. To contour: use a clean eye shadow blend brush and apply the same matte side of the bronzer on each side of your nose and blend
4. With a clean powder brush, buff on the HD Bamboo Setting powder. Blending throughout all the contour areas to avoid any harsh lines.
5. With a clean powder brush, swirl the brush on the peachy, soft-light diffusing side and layer over the apples of your cheeks and anywhere the sun may kiss the face.
6. Each shade may also be used as a blush if desired
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Squalene, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Silica, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract, Aqua. ± Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).